These Microsoft Excel files provide basic lists of species represented in the Synoptic Collection of the Friday Harbor Laboratories. The file called "SynCol.xls" contains both animals and plants. Files are in Microsoft Excel format, and will download through your browser (choose to Save on your local drive).
The files in the Herbarium directory contain supplemental collection information, collated by Dr. Sandra Linstrom (University of British Columbia).
If you need additional information regarding the Synoptic Collection, please contact Dr. Craig Staude at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An improved web interface is under construction.
- FHLBROW1.XLS - Brown algae (Agarum to Syringoderma) 116k
- FHLBROW2.XLS - Brown algae (Nereocyctis to Zonaria) 41k
- FHLBROWN.XLS - Brown algae (Agarum to Myrionema) 117k
- FHLCRUST.XLS - Crustose algae 23k
- FHLFORN.XLS - Foreign algal collections 15k
- FHLGREEN.XLS - Green algae 74k
- FHLRED1.XLS - Red algae (Acrochaetium to Cumagloia) 108k
- FHLRED2.XLS - Red algae (Dasya to Myriogramme) 145k
- FHLRED3.XLS - Red algae (Nemalion to Porphyra) 143k
- FHLRED4.XLS - Red algae (Prionitis to Weeksia) 125k
- FHLREDS.XLS - Red algae (Acrochaetium to Cumagloia) 110k