Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation

Consulting Outside the UW

Faculty at the University of Washington are allowed to provide consultative services outside of the University of Washington. In some instances, the faculty member can receive compensation. Please review the Office of Research guidelines and the School of Medicine outside work policy.

The process is further outlined on the DOM Intranet (UWNetID required).

Complete BOTH Form 1460 and the School of Medicine Supplement, and forward them to the Division Head (Box 359780) for review and approval. The Division will then forward the forms to the Chairman's Office.