UW Medicine Corporate Partners
Transform Research. Drive Development. Fuel the Future.
UW Medicine’s Corporate Partners are leaders and entrepreneurs who invest in innovation, discovery, and the future of healthcare at UW Medicine. Together, we advance medical research, medical education and care for people and for populations, here in Seattle and around the globe.
At UW Medicine
UW Medicine faculty have made many advances in medicine, including conducting pioneering research in areas such as cell replication and signal transduction, the biomolecular structure of proteins, and the development of medical ultrasound. We are proud of our achievements and recognition, which also include progress in education and patient care. For instance, UW Medicine or the University of Washington ranked:
- No. 3 in the world in “clinical medicine and pharmacy” (Academic Ranking of World Universities);
- No. 2 in the nation and No. 1 among public universities in NIH funding (U.S. News & World Report);
- As the No. 1 school in the nation for primary care, family medicine and rural medicine (U.S. News & World Report); and
- As operating the best hospital in Washington: UW Medical Center (U.S. News & World Report).
Our economic impact is tremendous. UW Medicine employs more than 25,000 people and, according to a 2014 report from Tripp Umbach, had a $7.8 billion economic impact ($3.8 direct/$4 indirect) on the Washington state economy.
Better Together: Become a Corporate Partner
Partnering with UW Medicine offers a platform to broader expertise and innovation for your company, while also placing a spotlight on your interest in a better community and a healthier world.
Based on philanthropic commitments, UW Medicine Corporate Partners are recognized for a minimum of one year and receive customized courtesies, such as:
- Access to and engagement opportunities with select student and faculty expertise and talent;
- Visits to labs and with scientists;
- Opportunities to explore research and development collaborations;
- Engagement, impact and progress reports;
- Recognition in or at UW Medicine Advancement’s publications, website and events, and exposure in local publications;
- Exclusive invitations to seminars and events.
To become a Corporate Partner, or simply to learn more about the program, please email us or call us at 206.543.2963. Thank you for your interest in our work.