April 6, 2018
Run to be the 2018-2019 GPSS Officer!
The elections that will decide the next year’s GPSS officers will happen on May 2nd (Wed), 5:30 pm in HUB 334. Please see the Elections Guide for more information. A GPSS officer’s position comes with the benefit equivalent to TA/RAship. If you have questions about the election procedure, please contact the Elections Committee chair, Elliott Okantey at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact the current officers to learn more about each position.
Meetings Conducted under Formal/Parliamentary Procedure
- Executive Committee (not scheduled before April 23)
- Senate (April 18, 5:30 pm, HUB 334)
- Finance & Budget (contact GPSS Treasurer Brad Copenhaver email@example.com)
Other Qualifying Meetings
- Judicial (TBD contact GPSS Secretary Giuliana Conti firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Science & Policy (April 23, 1:00 pm, HUB 314)
- S/FLAB (April 20, 11:30 am, HUB 314)
- Diversity Committee(April 20, 3:00 pm, HUB 314)
- Student Experience (next meeting will be after April 23)