Are you someone who:
- Feels like what you accomplish is never quite good enough?
- Feels you must give more than 100 percent on everything you do or else you will be mediocre or even a failure?
- Often puts off turning in papers or projects, waiting to get them just right?
If so, rather than simply working toward success, you may be trying to be perfect, and there exists quite a difference between aiming for a successful life and trying to achieve perfection.
- Where: Mental Health Clinic at Hall Health Center
- When: See current schedule
- More Information: If you would like to enroll or get more information, please call (206) 543-5030 or email Ricardo Hidalgo.
Source: Some content used with permission from University of Michigan Counseling Center.