Photo ID Badges
BMO prints photo IDs for faculty, staff, students, and visitors for the Health Sciences Building.
With a request form signed by a BAC, individuals may drop in at any time during business hours to obtain a photo ID. For groups of 3 or more, we kindly request that BACs make an appointment in advance.
Departments will be charged $5.00 for all new and replacement HS photo ID badges.
- Individuals in the building after-hours must have a UW-issued or affiliate-issued photo identification. A UW Husky Card may be used for this purpose.
- Photo identification (ID) badges are a physically separate supplement to the building access (proximity) cards.
- An access card is needed to enter secure areas or the building after hours.
- A department may make a policy that their personnel must wear photo IDs at all times.
- Read HS Photo ID User Information.
Affiliated Photo IDs
- Health Sciences will honor photo IDs from affiliated institutions and University service departments (i.e., UWMC, HMC, Seattle Children’s, SCCA, Fred Hutch, Facilities Services, SLU, UWIT).
- For personnel that spend more than 50% of their time in Health Sciences, it is preferred that they be issued a Health Sciences photo ID.
- Photo identification badges are University of Washington property and must be returned to the issuing department upon termination of appointment, employment and/or registration.
- Each department is responsible for returning badges to Building Management when faculty/staff/students terminate.