Health Sciences Clinical Skills & Assessment
Main phone: 206-685-4007
Main email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office location: T-584
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 4:00pm (variable as required)
- Consult about using Standardized Patients and clinical simulation.
- Get help with curriculum development, clinical skills assessment and simulation research design.
- Learn more about being a Standardized Patient, and apply for a position
- Access simulation resources, including the “SP-Trainer” listserv
- Jennie Struijk, M.Ed., CHSE has completed her Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator credential through the Society for Simulation in Healthcare’s [www.ssih.org] certification pilot program.
- Jennie Struijk, M.Ed., CHSE, CSA Manager, is serving a 2-year term as vice-chair of the Standardized Patient Special Interest Group for the Society of Simulation in Healthcare [www.ssih.org]
- UW Standardized Patients participated in the multi-year end-of-life communication research published recently in JAMA.