Health Sciences Visual Design and Production
- Logo Design
- Promotional Materials
- Brand Identity
- Report / Book Design
- Print Advertisements
- Event Invitations
- Tradeshow Collateral
- Conference Materials
- Custom Business Cards
- Website Creation
- Upgrading a site to WordPress
- Online Advertisements
- Pagerank Optimization (SEO)
- HTML Site Updates
- Photo-Quality Printing
- Large Format Printing
- Custom Mounting
- Poster Design
Request VD&P Services
- VD&P scored 70% in the Green Office Certification program. This places our office at a SILVER level of certification.
- VD&P Posters has launched their updated website – same great quality posters with an updated look and functionality. Check it out >
- VD&P is committed to the UW Climate Action Plan and is working to achieve greater sustainability throughout our creative operations. We will begin offering Falconboard, an environmentally friendly alternative to Foamcore. Falconbaord is 100% recyclable and is significantly less harmful to the environment to produce.
- Photography is now offering Photo Display services.
- Web Development is building websites in a UW-branded WordPress template. An example is the HSAS&F website you are currently viewing.
- Travel Fabric has been offered in poster production for several years, but is still a new concept to many who travel for poster presentations. It can be folded to carry in your luggage in lieu of carrying a long poster tube. How convenient is that?
As a creative design, photography and large format poster printing team, we are taking the initiative to achieve greater sustainability throughout all our operations.
We are proud to be a Silver Certified Office
Certification is based on workplace practices in action areas such as energy conservation, green meetings, paper conservation, publications and marketing communications, purchasing, waste diversion, transportation, and more.
- Greatly reduced paper waste by Utilizing Sharepoint for digitizing documents for storing and sharing.
- Switching all batteries to more environmentally-friendly, energy-efficient, rechargeable ones.
- Introduced digital transfer of photos instead of using CD’s.
- Significantly reduced paper waste by implementing electronic proposals, invoices and proofs.