- CNN: 'Parentese,' not traditional baby talk, boosts a baby's language development
- KING 5 News: Using baby talk? Try 'parentese' instead to help your baby's verbal skills
- KUOW: Get yourself fluent in 'parentese'
- UW News: Parents learn, babies talk: How coaching moms and dads leads to better language skills among infants
Second language learning in infant education centers
- UW News: UW research expands bilingual language program for babies
- The Seattle Times: UW team shows a way to teach babies second language if parents only speak one
- UW News: Bilingual babies: Study shows how exposure to a foreign language ignites infants' learning