HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Alcohol & Other Drugs
What We Do
Our Alcohol & Other Drug (AOD) Education Program consults with students about their individual alcohol and other drug use and any impacts related to that use. Our AOD Program works with students one on one or in groups combining evidence-based strategies and prevention practices to support students.
Why Make an Appointment or Referral?
- You want to discuss unwanted effects from drinking and how to lessen these impacts
- You are interested in information on how your individual alcohol or other drug may compare to other UW students and national trends
- You want to explore strategies for drinking in a less dangerous or less risky way
- You want to learn about possible drug interactions from combining substances like marijuana and alcohol
- You are interested in understanding the side effects, tolerance, and dependence related to alcohol, marijuana, or other drugs
Request a Consultation or Presentation
If you would like to schedule a presentation on alcohol or other drugs or would like to consult with someone about your individual alcohol and/or other drug use please contact Dr. Jason Kilmer at 206.543.7259 or email email@example.com.
Take a brief confidential screening survey by clicking on the eCHECKUP logo below.
You will receive personalized feedback about:
- Your personal risk patterns
- Your individual level of alcohol tolerance
- Your unique family risk factors
- Harm reduction strategies
- Helpful resources at the University of Washington and in our community