HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Additional On-Campus Resources
- Crisis Text Line: Text “Start” to 741-741 (confidential, free, crisis intervention- via text)
- Now Matters Now: Skills and support for coping with suicidal thoughts
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- ULifeline.org: Online resources for college mental health.
- HalfOfUs : Provided in partnership with MTVu — provides education on depression, bipolar, suicide, eating disorders, anxiety, stress, alcohol and drugs, and cutting.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: Or call 800.273.8255(TALK) For Hearing and Speech Impaired: 800.799.4TTY (4889)