- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is not required, however it is recommended.
- Prerequisite courses completed on a pass/no pass grading scale for courses taken between Jan 2020 – August 2021 will be accepted. Applicants are still required to have a cumulative 3.0 or higher GPA for the most recent 90 quarter credits (60 semester credits).
- MEDEX Northwest will accept virtual shadowing.
Welcome to the MEDEX Northwest application site.
The next application cycle begins May 1, 2021 with the final application deadline of October 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm (EDT)
You will find detailed information about application requirements and processes throughout this section of the MEDEX web site. Details on information sessions, prerequisites and application requirements can all be found here.
About MEDEX NW
You will also find relevant information about MEDEX Northwest on the following pages:
- Campus Locations offers descriptions of our different campus locations and some information about the places where they are located.
- Program Statistics will show you some characteristics of the recent classes we have enrolled.
- Program Cost will help you identify potential expenses as you begin budgeting for PA school.
Once you have decided on a campus location, and you have completed your prerequisites, apply to the program!