Q: Where do I go if I require disability accommodation?

A: The University of Washington and MEDEX are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education, and employment for individuals with disabilities.

To request disability accommodation in the admission and application process, contact the Disabilities Services Office (DSO) at:

206 543-6450 (voice)
206 543-6452 (TTY)
206 685-7264 (FAX)

More information about DSO can be found at http://www.washington.edu/admin/dso/.

To request disability accommodation as an enrolled MEDEX student, contact Disability Resources for Students Office (DRS) at:

206 543-8924 (Voice)

206 543-8925 (TTY)
206 616-8379 (FAX)

More information about DRS can be found at http://www.washington.edu/students/drs/.