To serve the powerful nexus of industry, transportation infrastructure agencies, and policymakers through supply chain transportation and logistics research and education.
To support the advancement of supply chain, transportation, and logistics practices.
Our Core Values
In education, research, and service, we value:
- Focusing on customers
- Working beyond boundaries
- Objectivity backed up with data, courage and persistence
Research Partner Benefits
- Engineering solutions to high-impact freight system problems
- Test pilot research projects in the real-world Urban Freight Lab
- Networking and educational events with executives, entrepreneurs and experts
- Guide SCTL Center research priorities
- Access to experts
- Education through undergraduate and graduate transportation programs
- Build a professional network
- Engage in and learn from advanced research