Engage with research thought leaders
to envision new strategies
for contemporary supply chain,
tranportation, and logistics problems
Members of the SCTL Executive Forum join leading researchers and colleagues in focused conversation to identify opportunities for tackling current industry challenges. Members interact with leading UW research to turn their company’s supply chain, transportation and logistics decisions into competitive advantage.
2017 SCTL Executive Forum Membership Events:
- Executive Symposium: Social Media Can Flip Demand Overnight: Predictive Analytics for Real-Time Supply Chain Visibility (Thursday, May 11th)
- Roundtable 1: Reverse Logistics (Summer)
- Roundtable 2: Operational Security for the Flow of Information In Your Supply Chain (Summer)
- Signature Session: Automation of Supply Chains (Fall)
The qualifying contribution amount for membership in the SCTL NETWORK is $8,000 per year per organization (up to two seats). Please contact Megan Reardon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-221-6407 for information on how to join.
The SCTL Executive Forum is open to VP-level and above decision makers, entrepreneurs and investors in supply chain, transportation and logistics, including:
- Agribusiness, grocery and restaurant sectors;
- Freight carriers: trucking, rail, ocean, waterway, and air freight;
- Hospital and health care clinic networks;
- Insurance firms supporting shippers, carriers and goods receivers;
- Logistics service providers: freight-forwarders, 3PLs, warehousing,
- Public agencies with stewardship of freight transportation infrastructure;
- Retail/commercial and multifamily building developers, owners and operators;
- Risk managers and advisors: accountancies and attorneys;
- Technology firms supporting supply chain, transportation and logistics companies;
- And more.
The UW Supply Chain, Transportation and Logistics Center is THE place to connect experts, problems and answers.