Membership in the Urban Freight Lab (UFL) is limited.
Benefits of membership include:
- Connection to other UFL members at quarterly meetings
- Influence the UFL’s annual research agenda
- Develop new data-based knowledge and insights about the effects of truck load/unload space strategies proposed for implementation in the City of Seattle, before they are broadly implemented
- Pilot test the most promising low-cost and high-value strategies on the ground
- Gain from the UFL research team’s deep expertise in supply chain, transportation, and logistics, and process flow improvement methods to analyze current and explore desired performance alternatives in the Final 50 Feet research program
- Stay-up-to-date on the latest thought leadership and logistics concepts from across the globe
Interested in becoming an industry member? Contact Andisheh Ranjbari.
UW graduate and undergraduate students interested in joining a SCTL Center research project: Attend a Goods Movement Collaborative (GMC) meeting as the first step. GMC is composed of an interdisciplinary group of graduate students who are engaged in research in various aspects of transportation, ports, and the movement of goods. For more information contact Fiete Krutein.