Student Systems Help Center
March 9, 2015
In order to access this system, you must be a current UW employee with a UW NetID and SecurID. You will be required to login using your UW NetID, UW NetID password, and SecurID.
- If you do not have a UW NetID, or you have forgotten your password
- For authorization to use the Electronic Academic Records System, please contact UAA Advising, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974:
- This information is available only to University staff and faculty when required for the performance of their responsibilities to the University.
- The information is released on the condition that you will not permit any other access to the information without the written consent of the students involved.
For further details, see Washington Administrative Code 478-140-024.
- Acknowledge FERPA warning and proceed to the Electronic Academic Records System.