MyPlan is an academic planning tool for University of Washington Students. With MyPlan you can:
- Create a plan for next quarter, next year, or all the way to graduation.
- Search for courses that interest you, and add those courses to your Bookmarked list or directly to your plan.
- Audit your progress to explore academic programs and discover which courses you may need to complete your degree.
- Find course sections that will work with your schedule using Schedule Builder.
- Send your planned courses to the registration system.
- Share your plan with advisers to ensure you’re on the right path for academic success.
MyPlan can be accessed through MyUW or directly by going to: http://myplan.uw.edu.
Overview Video 2015
You can learn more about getting started with MyPlan by watching this overview tutorial produced for First-Year Programs in June 2015.
This video tutorial, produced in June 2015, is used to introduce students to MyPlan during orientation.
Find out about MyPlan’s newest and most direct way to send courses to registration.
Plan Audit Video
Learn how to use the new Plan Audit in MyPlan.