WANT AN ON-CAMPUS INTERNSHIP THAT PAYS $24 AN HOUR?
Work as a Rule 9 Legal Intern at Student Legal Services!
Seven incoming interns will work 10 -12 hours per week from autumn quarter 2019 to spring quarter 2020. Applicants must be “Admission to Practice Rule 9” eligible by beginning of employment.
- conducting one-time consultations with students (includes researching and advising students on their legal matters)
- draft documents for ongoing cases
- interact with opposing parties
- appear in court under the supervision of an attorney
- give presentations on legal issues to student groups
To apply, submit a one page resume, contact information for three references, and a cover letter of less than 200 words on why you want to work at SLS and what you can offer. Please also indicate whether or not you are work study eligible. These documents can be submitted through SCS online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work on real cases with experienced practitioners and learn the unwritten rules of legal practice! Apply today!
Applications will be reviewed starting February 8th, 2019.