Adjunct Professor, School of Marine and Environmental Affairs; Associate Professor, School of Aquatic & Fishery Sciences; Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Diversity, College of the Environment.
B.S., 1982, Carnegie-Mellon University
Ph.D., 1988, Duke University
- Animal Aggregation
- Seabird Ecology
- Marine Conservation
- Assistant Professor, School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences, and Zoology Department, University of Washington, 2000—ongoing.
- Research Assistant Professor, Zoology Department, University of Washington, 1995-1999.
- Research Associate, Institute for Environmental Studies, University of Washington, 1991-94.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Fisheries Research Institute, College of Ocean & Fisheries Science, University of Washington, 1990-91.
- Postdoctoral Scholar, Biology Department, UCLA, in the laboratory of William Hamner, 1989.
- About Us
- MMA Program