SoundCitizen and its partners give talks fairly frequently at anything from national and international science meetings to local schools or the pub down the street.
If you’re interested in having us give a talk in your community, or want to know more about our outreach programs or curricula, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past events SoundCitizen has been involved in:
- Workshops for educators
- Salish Sea Student Science Symposium (June 2011)
- Paws-On-Science at the Pacific Science Center (April, 2011)
- Boat-Based Education with the Ocean Inquiry Project & Service, Education, Adventure (March, 2011)
- People for Puget Sound‘s Policy Cafe (March, 2011)
- Clear Sky Native Youth Days Celebration (February 2011)
- WSU BeachWatchers’ SoundWaters on Whidbey Island (February, 2011)
- Family Science Weekend at the Seattle Aquarium (November, 2010)
- Sound Conversations at the Seattle Aquarium (May, 2010)
- Earth Day at the University of Washington (April, 2010)
- World Oceans Day (March, 2010)
- Ocean Sciences Meeting in Portland, Oregon (February, 2010)