Alcohol Service Request Form Agreement
You must read, understand, and agree to the terms of the agreement below before proceeding with this form. Read the agreement, check the I AGREE checkbox below, and click Submit to continue to the Alcohol Service Request Form.
The applicant, in checking the “I AGREE” box and submitting this form, is agreeing to satisfy the following WA State Liquor and Cannabis Board and University of Washington regulations:
The applicant will:
Obtain a WA State issued banquet permit
- Alcoholic beverages will not be sold separately for cash, scrip, tickets, or in any manner whatsoever, but must be included in the general admission charge, if there is one.
- The event may not be open or advertised to the public.
- Attendance must be invitation only.
Or, obtain a WA State issued special occasions license
- Alcoholic beverages are being sold separately for cash, scrip or tickets.
- Event is open or advertised to the public.
- Alcohol has been donated/sold at a special discounted price to the host organization.
Or, provide the Office of Special Programs with a copy of the Caterer’s Business License with Liquor Endorsement
- Alcohol beverages will be provided and served by a Caterer.
- The approved alcohol service request, any related WA State alcohol permit and Caterers Business License with Liquor License (if applicable) will be posted in a conspicuous place on the premises for the duration of the event. A copy of these documents must be posted at each alcohol service location (bar).
- The service and consumption of alcoholic beverages will be confined to the specific room or area identified in the Alcohol Service Request.
- Persons under the age of 21 years of age may attend the function if there are effective safeguards to prevent consumption of alcoholic beverages by minors.
- Please refer to your final approval email for complete instructions regarding WA State issued alcohol permit/license.
- If the applicant fails to abide by WA State Liquor and Cannabis Board and University of Washington alcohol regulations the alcohol authorization will be rescinded.
I HAVE READ THE CONDITIONS ABOVE AND AGREE THERETO:
By checking the “I AGREE” checkbox below, you acknowledge that you are at least 21 years of age, have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms of the agreement above.