July 9-20, 2012 at the University of Washington Language Learning Center in Denny Hall.
These are the resources shared by Dr. Yaden during the course. We are pleased to make them available for teachers of any language.
1. Daily PowerPoint Presentations
2. Technology Tools for Language Learning and Teaching
3. How to use maximum amount of target language
4. Standards and assessments
5. Connections: STEM and Drama
6. Backward design for lesson, unit, and curriculum planning
7. Heritage learners and differentiated instruction
8. Advocacy and continued professional development
9. West-E Designated World Language Preparation Materials
10. History of World Language Teaching in the US
11. LinguaFolio and LinguaFolio Online