One of the Tumor Vaccine Group's mission is to teach the next generation of translational researchers. Our efforts here reflect the work of many people over many years and though they may have only been here temporarily their research was valuable and continues on.
- 2011-2012 Jingjing Yu, Ph.D.
- 2010-2012 Vy P. Lai, Ph.D.
- 2008-2011 Megan M. O'Meara, M.D.
- 2005-2007 Kyong Park, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2004-2006 Devon Webster, M.D.
- 2003-2005 Wolfgang Wagner, Ph.D.
- 2003-2004 Amy Jan, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2001-2003 Carmen Berger, M.D.
- 2001-2004 Bond Almand, M.D.
- 2000-2003 Lupe G. Salazar, M.D.
- 1998-2001 Keith L. Knutson, Ph.D.
- 1998-2000 Arianna Smorlesi, Ph.D.
- 1998-2000 Kristine Rinn, M.D.
- 1997-2000 Douglas G. McNeel, M.D., Ph.D.
- 1997-1998 Alex Geiger, M.D.
- 1996-1998 Bradley Stone, Ph.D.
Graduate Students, Medical Students and Undergraduates
- 2001-2004 Vivian Goodell, B.S.
Master’s Thesis Project: Antibody immunity to p53 and HER-2/neu as an ovarian cancer diagnostic and prognostic test
- 2001-2003 Travis Widman ,M.D.
Project: Safety and toxicity of DNA vaccines in a murine model
- 1996-1998 Catherine Carr, M.D.
Project: Immunity to lung cancer related proteins
- 1997 Quan Chen, B.S.
Project: Serologic diagnosis of DCIS
- Helena Tufvesson, M.S.