This site will continue to host the meeting information.
- Monday, October 20 – Abstract Submission Deadline
- Tuesday, November 11 – Hotel Discount and Registration Deadline
- Monday, November 10 – Preliminary Schedule and Oral/Poster Assignment Notification
Registration and Abstracts: Advance registration and abstract submissions are required.
Abstracts are requested in the topic areas below. Participants are encouraged to consider their submission in the context of its relevance to the SST error budget as outlined in the ISSTST_white_paper_exec_summary which was an outcome of the Interim SST Science Team Meeting held in 2009.
Link to SST Science Team Meeting 2013 Report.
- The physical basis of SST measurements
- Radiative transfer modeling and SST retrieval algorithm development
- Calibration, instrument characterization, and measurement validation: pre-launch and on-orbit
- Data merging and gridding
- The Climate Record: reprocessing, data access, and stability of climate record, and
- Applications of SST measurement
Oral and Poster Presentations: The agenda will include contributed oral and poster presentations based on the number and topics of abstracts submitted.
Lodging: Attendees are encouraged to use the meeting hotel, with negotiated conference rate discounts and some rooms available at current per diem rate.
Special Event: A banquet dinner will be held on Thursday, December 4 in the Windjammer Room at Loews Annapolis Hotel.