CBT + Learning Collaborative Training and Consultation
Part I: Initial 3-hour asynchronous training followed up by four live online learning sessions. Participation is open to mental health providers who provide ongoing mental health treatment to children and youth from 4 years to age 21 in the state of Washington.
Part II: Follow-up Telephone Clinical Consultation. Twice monthly 1 hour group consultation calls for 6 months.
The training and consultation will be delivered by the Harborview/UW team in collaboration with WA CBT+ Trainer Consultants.
- Licensed community mental health centers in Washington state committed to supporting implementation of CBT+ for eligible clients are eligible to participate.
- An organizational CBT+ trained supervisor must agree to provide ongoing CBT+ supervision to their participating staff.
- Organizations that have not previously attended a CBT+ Learning Collaborative must have a senior clinical administrator contact Laura Merchant, HATC Director, (email@example.com) prior to acceptance into the training.
- Complete 3-hour asynchronous training prior to attending the remote live training sessions.
- Attend all 4 live online training sessions.
- Complete the CBT+ Certificate requirements:
a. Attend 9 or more of the 12 telephone consultation calls.
b. Present at least 1 case during the 6 month consultation period.
c. Deliver one of the 4 CBT+ interventions to 2 clients; one case must use CBT for trauma. Supervisors who attend the in-person class must deliver one of the 4 CBT+ interventions (CBT for trauma strongly preferred) to 1 client.
- Document cases in our on-line EBP Toolkit.
- Complete a pre and post training evaluation.
Only clinical administrators or CBT+ supervisors may register participants. The supervisor who will be providing ongoing CBT+ supervision must be named for each participant at the time of registration.
Cost: $250 per clinician
All registration is done on-line.
Please click on the link to register:
October (A) 2021: October 4, 5, 11, & 12, 2021 (Mon/Tue) 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM (FULL -registration closed)
October (B) 2021: October 21, 22, 28 & 29, 2021 (Thur/Fri) 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM (FULL -registration closed)
November 2021: November 8, 9, 15 & 16, 2021 (Mon/Tues) 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM (FULL -registration closed)
December 2021: December 2, 3, 9 & 10, 2021 (Thurs/Fri) 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM (FULL -registration closed)
WA DSHS Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery provides the support for the CBT+ Learning Collaborative.
For more info on the training, contact Diane Klindt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 744-1679.