- Guide to living with worry and anxiety amidst global uncertainty
- Parent Support During COVID Take 5
- Stress Worry and Anxiety: Handout for Parents
- My Hero is you, storybook for children on Covid 19
COVID-19 : Behavioral Health Resources
The NCTSN and our partners are continuing to create resources to address the behavioral health needs of children, families, and communities impacted by COVID-19. Please review and share the latest:
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with COVID-19 (translated in Spanish and Mandarin)
- Simple Activities for Children and Adolescents amidst COVID-19 outbreak
- Supporting Children During Coronavirus (COVID-19) NEW!
- Coping in Hard Times: Fact Sheet for Parents UPDATED!
- Coping in Hard Times: Fact Sheet for Youth High School and College Age UPDATED!
- Coping in Hard Times: Fact Sheet for School Staff UPDATED!
- Coping in Hard Times: Fact Sheet for Community Organizations and Leaders UPDATED!
- Family Resilience and Traumatic Stress: A Guide for Mental Health Providers
- Helping Children with Traumatic Separation or Traumatic Grief Related to COVID-19 NEW!
- Taking Care of Yourself
Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress
- Helping Homebound Children During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Managing Family Conflict While at Home During COVID-19: Intimate Partners
- When Family Members are Hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Sustaining the Well-Being of Healthcare Personnel