UW Honors Admission Information Night
To Prospective Students,
Considering applying to the UW Honors Program? You're invited to join students, faculty, and staff from the University Honors Program to learn how Honors enhances the UW experience and to have your questions answered by Honors students, staff, and faculty.
The Honors Information night is designed to give you specific insight into the Honors Program, community, and application process. At this event, you'll have an opportunity to:
- Meet Honors students, faculty, and staff;
- Get an overview of the Honors education with perspectives from Honors Director and Classics professor James Clauss, Honors advisers, and a panel of current Honors students from a multitude of disciplines;
- Walk through the Honors Program admissions process and timeline;
- Learn about a variety of community and study abroad opportunities;
- Ask all your questions about what it's like to be a UW Honors student!
Please join us on Wednesday, November 5 from 6:00-8:00 pm in Kane Hall 110 on the UW-Seattle campus. As space is limited, please RSVP by October 31!
The UW Honors Staff