Honors Admissions Information Evenings
To Prospective Students,
Are you considering applying to the UW Honors Program? If so, you're invited to join the University Honors Program to learn how Honors enhances the UW experience and to have your questions answered by Honors staff, students, and faculty.
The Honors Admissions Information Evenings are designed to give you specific insight into the Honors Program, community, and application process. At this event, you'll have an opportunity to:
- Meet Honors students, faculty, and staff
- Get an overview of Honors education with perspectives from Honors advisers and a panel of current Honors students
- Walk through the Honors Program admissions process and timeline
- Learn about a variety of community and experiential learning opportunities
- Ask all of your questions about what it's like to be a UW Honors student!
Please join us from 6:30-7:30 pm in Kane Hall 110 on the UW-Seattle campus on one of the following dates:
- Monday, October 18
- Monday, November 1
As space is limited, please RSVP by October 11!