This checklist consists of a Product/Service Overview section, followed by four tables, one for each of the principles on which WCAG 2.0 is organized (perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust). In each table, rows correspond with items in the checklist. Additional information about each item is available on the companion IT Accessibility Checklist & Tutorial website.
For each item, select a conformance level by selecting one of the available options in the Conformance Levels column. See the "Conformance Levels" section below for definitions of the available options.
In the "Remarks and Explanations" column, please provide specific details about how your product or service supports or does not support each item in the checklist. Bidders, please feel free to submit additional supporting documentation such as test results.
After completing the form, click the "Make Printable Version" button, located at the bottom of the form. This will compile your information into a report, and will include additional buttons that can be used to either "Edit" your information (which will return you to the current form) or "Save as HTML" which will produce a clean, accessible HTML version of the report that can be sent as an email attachment to relevant parties.
The options listed under Conformance Level are defined as follows:
- Supports: The functionality of the product meets the criteria without known defects or meets with equivalent facilitation.
- Supports with Exceptions: Some functionality of the product does not meet the criteria.
- Does Not Support: Majority of functionality of the product does not meet the criteria.
- Not Applicable: The criteria are not relevant to the product.
- Not Evaluated: The product has not been evaluated against the criteria.