Audio and Video Conferencing
Rates for this service are for FY15
- A mix of audio and video
- Audio, video, and content sharing
Basic Audio-Only Conferencing – Anyone using a campus phone can make at least a three way conference call. Multi-button phone are capable of hosting up to a 6-party conference.
UW-IT provides a reservation-less audio conferencing bridge with capacity for up to 30 participants. This system allows organizations to hold conference calls on-demand, without paying per-use fees, for simple reservation-less conference calls. Advantages include:
- Easy to use, low-cost conferencing solution for up to 30 parties
- Best solution for day-to-day, impromptu conferencing needs
- No per minute/per participant charges for conference users
Third-party Conferencing solutions provided by Premier Global Services (PGI) and Arkadin. These vendors offer different pricing and coverage areas.
- PGI provides large audio on-demand conferences, international conferences, and special events. Conferencing options are outlined here.
- Arkadin is an alternative conferencing service with similar service to PGI.
- Adobe Connect – Adobe Connect is a Flash-based virtual meeting room that allows you to connect with other PC users to share audio, video, applications, and chat. More information about Adobe connect can be found here.
- Microsoft Lync - UW Lync is the University of Washington subscription to Lync Online, a Microsoft O365 service. Audio/video participation is limited to only Lync users. More information about Microsoft Lync can be found here.
- K-20 – K-20 is a state run organization that offers video bridging services to its members. Participants can join using desktop computers or room-based conference units like Polycom or Lifesize. More information about the K20 video services can be found here.
Rates effective July 1, 2014 for FY2015.
|One time setup charge||No charge|
|Monthly recurring charge||$ 3.76 per virtual telephone number|
|Toll-Free Access||$ 0.06 per minute/per participant|
|Applicable toll-free and long distance charges will apply.|
Premier Global Services (PGI)
|Global Meet||$0.10 per minute/per participant|
|Scheduled Ready Conference||$0.06 per minute/per participant|
|Toll free access||$0.06 per minute/per participant|
Arkadin Anytime Conferences
|USA Toll||$0.02/minute per participant|
|Toll Free||$0.023/minute per participant|
|International pricing||See PDF attachment|
|Global Crossing/Level 3 Ready Access (legacy service, no new accounts added)||$0.29 per minute/per participant|
|Meeting host license||$21.20 per account/per month|
Lead time to set up a teleconference is 24 hours prior to the conference for PGI. Meet Me and Adobe conferences generally require 7 days prior notification for set-up.
Email email@example.com or call 206-221-5000.
|Arkadin Anytime Conferences International Rates||45.12 KB|