Each week the Academic Advising Office receives dozens of queries from individuals, organizations and companies looking for talented students to work, volunteer, exhibit, or intern with them.
While we don’t post everything that comes in (“need exceptional artist to draw my cat, for free”), we do select opportunities that will help strengthen our art, art history and design majors’ resumes and CVs.
A curated collection of local and national opportunities
These positions fill quickly, but by browsing the categories and tags you’ll get a sense of the possibilities for internships, volunteer positions, or jobs in different art- or design-related fields.
Resumes and More
And if you need to tweak you resume or practice your interview skills – the University of Washington Career Center provides career and job search services to UW students and alumni, including:
- career and job search counseling
- a campus recruiting program
- job listings
- workshops on resume writing, interviewing, job offer and salary negotiation, internships, and more
- employer panels on topics such as interviewing and resume writing
- a credential file service
- career fairs, and more
For a full list of programs and services, please visit the Career Center’s website.