Graduate Rotation Students
- Paul DaRosa | Spring 2013 | Biological Physics, Structure, and Design Program. Paul is currently a graduate student in the laboratories of Prof. Rachel Klevit and Prof. Wenqing Xu.
Undergraduate Student Researchers
- Nora Munger | Summer 2013 | Amgen Scholar | Currently a senior chemistry and art history major at Carleton College
- Alicia Schwartz | Fall 2012 – Sping 2013 | Graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry | Currently a Process Development Specialist at the Infectious Disease Research Institute.
- Chrissy Stachl | Fall 2013 – Summer 2014 | Graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry and Neuroscience | Currently a DAAD Scholar at the Fritz Haber Institute
- Cindy Wei | Fall 2012 – Sping 2013