CHARGE Consortium Wiki (Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology)
Unlike the CHARGE Consortium Public Website, this wiki requires a username and password to view most pages. To gain access, please fill-out the Request Account form; new user requests are reviewed by the Research Steering Committee approximately twice per month.
Consortium Documents (public, no login required)
- CHARGE Principles (pdf) : Principles for collaboration in the consortium, approved Jan 2008 by founding cohorts.
- CHARGE Working Group Principles (pdf) : Principles for collaboration in CHARGE working groups, new participants in working groups or CHARGE projects are asked to review and agree to these principles before joining.
- Aggregate Results-Sharing Principles : Guidelines for sharing results of GWAS, for participation in working groups and collaborative meta-analyses.
- Results Sharing Format : file format guidelines for sharing of aggregate results for meta-analysis.
Committees & Working Groups
- Research Steering Committee: Membership and minutes
- Analysis Subcommittee: Resources and references for doing analyses, and minutes of analysis calls
- CHARGE-S PAGE : The CHARGE Sequencing GWAS follow-up project
- Exome Chip: Coordinated consortium-wide genotyping & analyses of Exome Chip data
- Working Groups: Directory of phenotype working groups
- Results Sharing: Listing of file-sharing sites for each Working Group and contributing study, and details about CHARGE results sharing protocols
Infrastructure for the CHARGE Consortium is supported in part by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grant HL105756. Additional acknowledgements are available at Acknowledgements.
- CHARGE Consortium : Public consortium website
- Acknowledgements: Funding acknowledgements.
- Logos : versions of the CHARGE Tiger, with some explanations of its origins.
- CHARGE Bibliography as of June 22, 2015
Methods paper: Psaty BM, O'Donnell CJ, Gudnason V, Lunetta KL, Folsom AR, Rotter J.L., Uitterlinden AG, Harris TB, Witteman JCM, Boerwinkle E, on behalf of the CHARGE Consortium. Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE) Consortium: Design of prospective meta-analyses of genome-wide association studies from five cohorts. Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2009;2:73-80.
- Houston, TX:January 26 & 27, 2016
Broadcast message August 8, 2015
Dear CHARGE Colleagues,
On behalf of the 2016 CHARGE CARDIA Meeting Organizing Committee: Myriam Fornage, Bruce Psaty, and the CHARGE RSC; I am pleased to inform you that the next CHARGE Investigator meeting will take place on Tuesday January 26 and Wednesday January 27, in Houston Texas. Additionally, a limited number of meeting rooms will be available the afternoon of Monday January 25, for working groups that plan to arrive early. Please save the dates. More details to follow.
Ann Walsh on behalf of CHARGE CARDIA Meeting Organizing Committee: Myriam Fornage, Bruce Psaty, and the CHARGE RSC
- Jackson, Mississippi: July 1-2, 2015
- Washington, DC: November 12-13 2014
- Los Angeles, California : January 22-24, 2014
- Rotterdam Meeting: June 13-14, 2013
- Houston Texas Meeting December 12-14, 2012
- CHARGE Analysis Workshop September 27 & 28, 2012 Boston, MA
- Iceland Meeting : May 16-18 2012
- Los Angeles Meeting : October 26-28, 2011.
- Boston Meeting: February 9-11, 2011
- Houston Meeting: April 28-30, 2010
- Washington DC Meeting Oct 29-30, 2009
- Rotterdam Meeting: held 16-17 April 2009
- Seattle Meeting: held 9-11 July 2008
- Framingham Meeting: held 22-24 January 2008
- Age, Gene, Environment Susceptibility (AGES)
- Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study (ARIC)
- Cardiovascular Health Study (CHS)
- Framingham Heart Study (FHS)
- Rotterdam Study (ERGO or RS)
- Please try to use text or online-viewable formats such as plain text or PDF whenever feasible. Microsoft has a plug-in for Word 2007/2010 that allows you to save documents directly to MediaWiki Format. Similar functionality is also available in OpenOffice.
- Time Zones: Useful information for setting up conference calls
- Consult the User's Guide or MediaWiki FAQ for information on using the wiki software.