CHARGE Consortium Wiki (Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology)
Unlike the CHARGE Consortium Public Website, this wiki requires a username and password to view most pages. To gain access, please fill-out the Request Account form; new user requests are reviewed by the Research Steering Committee approximately twice per month.
Consortium Documents (public, no login required)
- CHARGE Overview: Overview of the Consortium and the role of the Research Steering Committee
- CHARGE Principles (pdf) : Principles for collaboration in the consortium, approved Jan 2008 by founding cohorts.
- CHARGE Working Group Principles (pdf) : Principles for collaboration in CHARGE working groups, new participants in working groups or CHARGE projects are asked to review and agree to these principles before joining.
- Aggregate Results-Sharing Principles : Guidelines for sharing results of GWAS, for participation in working groups and collaborative meta-analyses.
- Results Sharing Format : file format guidelines for sharing of aggregate results for meta-analysis.
Committees & Working Groups
- Research Steering Committee: Membership and minutes
- Analysis Subcommittee: Resources and references for doing analyses, and minutes of analysis calls
- CHARGE-S PAGE : The CHARGE Sequencing GWAS follow-up project
- Exome Chip: Coordinated consortium-wide genotyping & analyses of Exome Chip data
- Working Groups: Directory of phenotype working groups
- CHARGE Working Group Reports (April 2018)
- Results Sharing: Listing of file-sharing sites for each Working Group and contributing study, and details about CHARGE results sharing protocols
Infrastructure for the CHARGE Consortium is supported in part by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grant HL105756. Additional acknowledgements are available at Acknowledgements.
- CHARGE Consortium : Public consortium website
- Acknowledgements: Funding acknowledgements.
- Logos : versions of the CHARGE Tiger, with some explanations of its origins.
- CHARGE Bibliography : Last updated June 2020
Methods paper: Psaty BM, O'Donnell CJ, Gudnason V, Lunetta KL, Folsom AR, Rotter J.L., Uitterlinden AG, Harris TB, Witteman JCM, Boerwinkle E, on behalf of the CHARGE Consortium. Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE) Consortium: Design of prospective meta-analyses of genome-wide association studies from five cohorts. Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2009;2:73-80.
- CHARGE Virtual Meeting - July 8 When: Jul 8, 2020 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Register: CHARGE Virtual Meeting – July 8 Presenting: Heidi L. Rehm, MGH, BWH - The Clinical Interpretation of Genetic Variation Lucila Ohno-Machado, UCSD - Data Sharing and Privacy Protection
- CHARGE Virtual Meeting - August 12 When: Aug 12, 2020 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Register: CHARGE Virtual Meeting - August 12 Presenting: Deepti Jain, University of Washington - Variant Annotation Explorer and GWAS workflows for large genomic datasets on NHLBI BioData Catalyst Alex Reiner, University of Washington - Update from Hematology Working Group
- CHARGE Virtual Meeting - September 9 When: Sep 9, 2020 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Register: CHARGE Virtual Meeting - Sept. 9 Presenting: Noah Simon, University of Washington - Practical guide to machine learning: Tips and tricks for the genomic epidemiologist Gennady Roshchupkin, Erasmus Medical Center - Machine Learning projects within CHARGE: New horizons for consortium collaborations
- CHARGE Virtual Meeting - October 14 When: Oct 14, 2020 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Register: CHARGE Virtual Meeting - Oct. 14 Presentations: Silvia Domcke, University of Washington - A human cell atlas of chromatin accessibility during development William Young, Brunel University London and Najim Lahrouchi, Amsterdam University Medical Center - Updates from EKG Working Group
- Houston, TX: January 29-31, 2020
- St. Louis, MO: June 27-28, 2019
- Baltimore, MD: October 11-12, 2018
- Rotterdam, the Netherlands: April 18-19, 2018
- Boston, MA: September 27-28, 2017
- New York, NY : March 23-24, 2017
- Commons Analysis Workshop (Houston, TX): January 24-25, 2017
- Charlottesville, Virginia: September 28-29, 2016
- Houston, Texas: January 26-27, 2016
- Jackson, Mississippi: July 1-2, 2015
- Washington, DC: November 12-13, 2014
- Los Angeles, CA : January 22-24, 2014
- Rotterdam, the Netherlands: June 13-14, 2013
- Houston, TX: December 12-14, 2012
- CHARGE Analysis Workshop (Boston, MA): September 27-28, 2012
- Reykjavik, Iceland : May 16-18, 2012
- Los Angeles, CA: October 26-28, 2011.
- Boston, MA February 9-11, 2011
- Houston, TX: April 28-30, 2010
- Washington, DC : Oct 29-30, 2009
- Rotterdam, the Netherlands: April 16-17, 2009
- Seattle, WA: July 9-11, 2008
- Framingham, MA: January 22-24, 2008
- Age, Gene, Environment Susceptibility (AGES)
- Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study (ARIC)
- Cardiovascular Health Study (CHS)
- Framingham Heart Study (FHS)
- Rotterdam Study (ERGO or RS)
- Please try to use text or online-viewable formats such as plain text or PDF whenever feasible. Microsoft has a plug-in for Word 2007/2010 that allows you to save documents directly to MediaWiki Format. Similar functionality is also available in OpenOffice.
- Time Zones: Useful information for setting up conference calls
- Consult the User's Guide or MediaWiki FAQ for information on using the wiki software.