Calendar of Events
Directions & Transportation
CHDD Conference Rooms
CD150 located in the Haring Center/Experimental Education Unit (EEU) building
| Location | Reserve
CD150 | Responsibility
| Training & Instructions
is a 98 seat, wheelchair accessible auditorium.
CD150 may be used by UW projects at no cost. CHDD
affiliates receive priority in the scheduling of CD150.
is required before scheduled usage of CD150. See
- LCD HD projector (16:9) with Windows 7 podium computer
- Mac or PC laptop connection to projector available (HDMI port preferred but RGB supported)
- Direct Internet connection
- Teleconferencing (if arranged with UW video in advance)
Seating capability & amenities:
- 98 seating capacity
- wheelchair accessible table top seating/work area (up to 4)
- 3 large tables (3'x6') in hallway outside 150.
- 4 folding tables (2.5'x5') in auditorium
- 12 movable chairs
- CD150 is located in the Haring Center/Experimental
Education Unit (EEU) building - the one story school directly
east of the clinic building on the University of Washington south
1) View CD150 Calendar (week view)
2) Fill out CD150 Request Form
- User groups must designate an individual to be responsible for
your use of the facility. Designated person must receive instruction (or previously been instructed) on equipment operation before scheduled use.
- Designee responsibilities:
- opening the facility--obtaining key, unlocking doors, turning
on lights, etc
- proper set up and use of all equipment during room use
- shutting down the av equipment properly
- closing the facility--turning off the lights, locking doors,
returning keys, etc.
- CHDD personnel do not provide support during your event.
- Schedule training by contacting Devon Bacon firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-9728 or Sally Schuh email@example.com
- Printed instructions for CD150 are available at the podium and
in PDF format:
- A phone line (206-616-2422) is located in CD150B for voice conferencing.
- CHDD does NOT provide video recording services.
Users are responsible for scheduling and costs of the recordings
using campus resources listed below or private contractors.
- Video recording equipment may be rented from Classroom Technology and Events
—Contact firstname.lastname@example.org 206-543-9900 for equipment recommendations that meets the specific needs of your event. Rental rates sheet (pdf file)
- Campus option for video production--UWTV
Video Production (University of Washington)
For more information about the capabilities of CD150 please contact Sally Schuh
Other University of Washington videoconferencing and webcasting resources (outside of CHDD)
Reminder - PLEASE No Food Or Drink Inside CD150- Catered or other foods CAN NOT include nuts due to EEU School policy- Thanks!