Calendar of Events
Directions & Transportation
CHDD Conference Rooms
CD150 located in the Experimental Education Unit (EEU) building
| Location | Reserve
CD150 | Responsibility
| Training & Instructions
is a 98 seat, wheelchair accessible auditorium.
CD150 may be used by UW projects at no cost. CHDD
affiliates receive priority in the scheduling of CD150.
is required before scheduled usage of CD150. See
- LCD high resolution projection from built
in Windows 7 Computer
- Laptop connection (Mac or PC) to LCD
- Direct Internet connection
- wheelchair accessible table top seating/work area (up to 4)
- Overhead projector
- 3 large tables (3'x6') in hallway outside 150.
- 4 folding tables (2.5'x5') in auditorium
- 12 movable chairs
- Teleconferencing (if arranged with UW video in advance)
- CD150 is located in the Experimental
Education Unit (EEU) building - the one story school directly
east of the clinic building on the University of Washington south
1) View CD150 Calendar (week view)
2) Fill out CD150 Request Form
- User groups must designate an individual to be responsible for
your use of the facility. If the person has not used CD150 previously
they must be trained by CHDD media personnel (see next heading).
- The designated person trained for your event is responsible
for all room functions:
- opening the facility--obtaining key, unlocking doors, turning
on lights, etc
- proper set up and use of all equipment during room use
- shutting down the av equipment properly
- closing the facility--turning off the lights, locking doors,
returning keys, etc.
- CHDD media personnel do not provide support during your event.
- Schedule training by contacting Sally Schuh email@example.com
or 206-543-5017. Sally is available Tuesday through Thursday.
- Printed instructions for CD150 are available at the podium and
in PDF format:
- A phone line (206-616-2422) is located in CD150B for voice conferencing.
Contact Sally Schuh
for more information.
- CHDD does NOT provide video recording services.
Users are responsible for scheduling and costs of the recordings
using campus resources listed below or private contractors.
- Video recording equipment may be rented from Classroom Technology and Events
—Contact firstname.lastname@example.org 206-543-9900 for equipment recommendations that meets the specific needs of your event. Rental rates sheet (pdf file)
- Campus option for video production--UWTV
Video Production (University of Washington)
For more information about the capabilities of CD150 please contact Sally Schuh
Other University of Washington videoconferencing and webcasting resources (outside of CHDD)
Reminder - PLEASE No Food Or Drink Inside CD150- Catered or other foods CAN NOT include nuts due to EEU School policy- Thanks!