The Master of Science in Computational Finance and Risk Management (CFRM) addresses the demand in the financial services profession for advanced quantitative and computational finance skills, and next generation risk management competencies. For students and current professionals with strong mathematical and quantitative skills, the CFRM MS program provides exciting new opportunities for advancement in a new or current career pathway in the numerous fields in finance.
This degree is offered in both a full-time and a flexible part-time schedule, as well as in two cohorts for students in the classroom and online. Nearly all courses are offered simultaneously to both audiences.
In This Section
- Master’s Curriculum
- The Campus MS Program
- The Online MS Program
- Admissions Requirements and Deadlines
- Career Services for MS students
- Scholarships and Financial Aid Opportunities
- 2016 Women in Quant Finance scholarship
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)