- Neuroscience for Everyone 5/30
Hi all, We are excited to announce our Neuroscience for Everyone seminar this quarter on traumatic brain injury! This event will take place on […]
- Neurobiology Club Meeting 5/22
Hi all, For this Wednesday’s meeting (22 May), we’ll be having Dr. Ishan Dasgupta come and give a talk on ethical issues related to […]
- Neurobiology Student Club Meeting Thursday 5/2
Hi all, Hope you’re all enjoying the beautiful weather! This Thursday, May 2nd from 5 – 7 pm at Paccar 492, we will be holding […]
- Neurobiology Club Meeting 4/10
Hi all, We hope that your quarter started off on a good note! We will be having our first general meeting on Wednesday (4/10) at […]
- An Evening in Neuroscience 4/12
Hello all, We are Grey Matters Undergraduate Neuroscience Journal, and we are hosting An Evening with Neuroscience again this year. This is a platform for […]
- 2019 Admissions application now available Deadline Friday Oct. 11
- Congratulations Katie Mostoller and Sanjay Kubsad!
Katie (Class of 2020) and Sanjay (Class of 2019) have been recognized as two of the 2019 HUSKY 100, well done Katie and Sanjay!
- Congratulations Karlee Orvik!
Karlee, Class of 2019 has been named as a Gonfalonier for the 2019 UW Commencement, she will be leading her fellow graduates into the stadium, […]
- Bryant Elementary Science Fair Participants
A big thank you to Neuroscience Majors Natalie Weed, Jessica Gloe and Mikayla Fraunfelder for their participation in the 2019 Bryant Elementary Science Fair, well […]
- 2009 Neuroscience Alumni Bridget Brazleton
Wonder what you can do with a Neuroscience Degree, Bridget is an Air Traffic Controller. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvcH7nhBmI&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0EwvdHH7Cb73J8yohqc_TKE0Ul36oIUhCPMEG6ho-gCS4IXdv_MwaWciM