- Grey Matters Dawg Daze Event 9/27
Hello all! Touch a human brain, see some incredible neuroscience art, and chat with graduate and medical school students at Grey Matters’ Dawg Daze Event! […]
- 2021 Admissions deadline will be Friday Oct. 8
- Grey Matters Art Gallery
Grey Matters Journal is the University of Washington’s fully undergraduate-run neuroscience research journal, focused on making complex topics in neuroscience research interesting and accessible to […]
- Neurobiology Club Meeting 5/19
In collaboration with Students for Sensible Drug Policy, the Neurobiology Club will be holding a talk by Dr. Chavkin on the neurobiology of addiction! Dr. Chavkin is a […]
- Neurobiology Club Healthcare Panel 5/10
Hello Everyone! The Neurobiology Club, in collaboration with the RSO Community Health Outreach, will be presenting a Healthcare Professional Panel on Monday, May 10th at 6:00-7:30PM […]
- The 2021 Neuroscience Application is now available!
- Congratulations to Anna Lee named to the Husky 100
- Congratulations to Alex Tsobanoudis
Alex is a recipient of the 2021 Earl W. Davie endowed scholarship in Chemistry and Biochemistry. Well done Alex!
- Congratulations to Neuroscience senior Jason Lim he is a Rhodes Scholarship finalist!
- Congratulations 2020 graduate Kayla Eschenbacher!
Kayla is continuing her education in the Neuroscience PhD program at University of Utah, best of luck in the beehive state!