- Neurobiology Club Meeting 5/22
Hi all, For this Wednesday’s meeting (22 May), we’ll be having Dr. Ishan Dasgupta come and give a talk on ethical issues related to […]
- Neurobiology Student Club Meeting Thursday 5/2
Hi all, Hope you’re all enjoying the beautiful weather! This Thursday, May 2nd from 5 – 7 pm at Paccar 492, we will be holding […]
- Neurobiology Club Meeting 4/10
Hi all, We hope that your quarter started off on a good note! We will be having our first general meeting on Wednesday (4/10) at […]
- An Evening in Neuroscience 4/12
Hello all, We are Grey Matters Undergraduate Neuroscience Journal, and we are hosting An Evening with Neuroscience again this year. This is a platform for […]
- Grey Matters Journal Spring Quarter Recruitment 4/4
Hello everyone! It’s that time of year again! Grey Matters Journal is looking for authors, editors, artists, and designers to work on our Spring 2019 issue. For those of you who […]
- Congratulations Katie Mostoller and Sanjay Kubsad!
Katie (Class of 2020) and Sanjay (Class of 2019) have been recognized as two of the 2019 HUSKY 100, well done Katie and Sanjay!
- Congratulations Karlee Orvik!
Karlee, Class of 2019 has been named as a Gonfalonier for the 2019 UW Commencement, she will be leading her fellow graduates into the stadium, […]
- Bryant Elementary Science Fair Participants
A big thank you to Neuroscience Majors Natalie Weed, Jessica Gloe and Mikayla Fraunfelder for their participation in the 2019 Bryant Elementary Science Fair, well […]
- 2009 Neuroscience Alumni Bridget Brazleton
Wonder what you can do with a Neuroscience Degree, Bridget is an Air Traffic Controller. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvcH7nhBmI&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0EwvdHH7Cb73J8yohqc_TKE0Ul36oIUhCPMEG6ho-gCS4IXdv_MwaWciM
- UW Daily article featuring Neurobiology major Meena Meyyappan