UW Conference Management is a partner service of UW Continuum College. Our Conference Management team has over 50 years of experience in the professional management of conferences, research workshops, and other educational events.
UW Conference Management customizes services to meet your needs. We partner with faculty, professional associations, government agencies, business, industry, and community organizations to make every event a success. Our team can offer unique university insights to support your program and to welcome diverse communities of scholars.
We work cooperatively with other UW campus departments including the catering and conference services divisions of UW Housing and Food Services, Event Services (managing campus event facilities), the Student Union facilities, and many other facility and service providers on campus.
Seattle and other cities
We manage conferences in Seattle and throughout the state of Washington as well in Portland, Denver, and other cities around the country. We help our customers take advantage of the services provided by the Seattle Convention and Visitors Bureau and have years of experience working with conference centers and hotel venues both locally and nationally.
Vendors and service providers
Our customers appreciate our relationships with the full range of service providers who are critical to the successful execution of conferences and events. We have years of cooperative relationships with local companies who also are eager to assist in producing successful meetings!
Current and past clients include:
- UW College of Education
- UW School of Medicine
- UW College of Engineering
- UW Foster School of Business
- UW iSchool
- UW Libraries
- UW School of Public Health
- The Boeing Company
- Microsoft Research
- UW Applied Physics Lab
- UW Dept. of Physics
- UW Dept. of Economics
- UW Dept. of Mathematics
- IEEE – various divisions
- Puget Sound Partnership
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory / NASA
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Battelle Pacific Northwest National Laboratories
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Washington State Department of Ecology
- National Science Foundation
- Society for Ecological Restoration
- Society of Wetland Scientists
- American Society for Composites
- American Chemical Society
- American Physical Society
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Northwest Pavement Management Association
- Biomedical Engineering Society
- International Council on Systems Engineering