Register to Vote
If you are not yet 18 years old, but will turn 18 by November 6, 2012, you are eligible to vote and you can register now!
- The deadline to register to vote in the Novermber 6, 2012 General Election is October 8, 2012.
- Online voter registration is possible using the MyVote application from the Washington Secretary of State.
- Facebook users can also register to vote using the MyVote app from the Washington Secretary of State.
- Forms for mail-in voter registration can either be downloaded or requested from the Secretary of State.
- In person voter registration is available through County elections departments in Washington State. The deadline for in-person voter registration is October 29, 2012
To find information on registering to vote in other States, go to:
Mail-in ballots must be postmarked by the day of the election.
Ballots may also be dropped-off at a ballot drop box.