Operations Management for Innovation Development
-Responsible for creating, developing, implementing and assessing the work flow, information systems, policies and procedures, to ensure that they align with the unit goals and overall mission of UW CoMotion.
-Recommend and promote processes and procedures that improve customer satisfaction, efficiency of the unit, interactions with other units and with other departments in the University.
-Initiate and manage processes to ensure database accuracy and completeness, produce reports for stakeholders regarding unit activities.
-Manage day-to-day operations including calendar management, scheduling off-site office hours for the unit, assigning agenda/topics for group meetings, workspace resources, IT solutions, and OWLS.
-Effectively use project management methodologies to coordinate work with other business units, the database team, and the web team to propose, implement, and monitor changes.
-Coordinate and support closing of innovation files when appropriate.
-Support new Innovation Development initiatives by providing project management and implementation expertise.
-Manage other assigned projects as needed to identify and pilot new solutions in support of new or changing business needs.
-Provide support for the resolution of operational issues as required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two years of complex administrative work or related work experience.
- Proven organizational, process improvement, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision-making skills;
- Ability to lead and work well with diverse personalities, function well under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Learn more about this position and apply, here.
Read about CoMotion here: http://comotion.uw.edu/