Thank you so much for expressing interest in displaying art at the offices of Lindsey Runyon Design.
Here are some parameters and tips that you need to keep in mind:
- SIZE: The art needs to be large enough to reasonably fill the spaces we have available. Please see the wall size sheet for reference.
- PRESENTATION: Art needs to be framed, mounted, or otherwise ready to hang
- WHAT TO SEND US: Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with quick snapshots of art you currently have available that meets these above requirements (no e-mails more than 10MB total please, this is just to get an idea of what they look like, they don’t need to be high-quality photos). There needs to be enough pieces available to fill all the open spots on our walls. If there are too few pieces available, we won’t be able to use your work at this time.
- ARTIST/ART SELECTION: The artist and the specific pieces we are able to present are at the discretion of Lindsey Runyon Design. The art needs to be the right size, as well as the right “vibe” and colorways to fit our space. We will let you know if it will work or not. If it won’t work, that doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with the art, it just means it’s not right for our particular space at this time.
- HANGING THE ART: Physically hanging the art in our office is your responsibility. No one will be able to assist you in any way, so please bring an assistant should you need help. We do not provide ladders or any hanging supplies. You should scope out our space in advance so you know what supplies you need to bring with you on install day.
- OUR ROLE: We want to be a space to showcase local artists to provide exposure as well as bring some cheer to our walls. We are not charging artists any type of commission should the display generate any sales for you. However, at this time we don’t have the capacity to provide any retail sales support. We will not be able to explain the art, sell it for you, or do much more than hand someone your business card. However, we are happy to coordinate access to the space for you during business hours should you want to make an appointment with your client to see your art.
- TIPS FOR YOU: We recommend that you
- Create a sign about 5”x7” to hang in our window providing your information and contact info. People walk by at all hours of the day and look in the windows.
- Leave a small stack of business cards that we can give to people should they approach us during business hours.
- Hang small price signs below each piece just in case people are interested in purchasing.
- TAKING IT DOWN: You are responsible for taking down all your art at the end of your session. We do not provide any ladders, tools, or supplies for this.
We look forward to working with you!