The Frye Art Museum is a living legacy of visionary patronage and civic responsibility, committed to artistic inquiry and a rich visitor experience. A catalyst for our engagement with contemporary art and artists is the Founding Collection of Charles and Emma Frye, access to which shall always be free.
MEMBERSHIP + EVENTS MANAGER
The Membership and Events Manager position will work as an integral part of the Development department to implement the Museum’s membership plan. The position will identify and capitalize on opportunities to grow and increase membership retention and recruitment as well as identify new opportunities for member engagement. This position will plan and execute Frye events with the goal of cultivating and enhancing relationships with community partners and other constituents of Frye Art Museum. This position will work under the supervision of Deputy Director of Development and collaborate with other members in the Development and Communications departments.
For full details, visit: https://fryemuseum.org/employment/membership-events-manager
PART TIME CAFÉ ASSISTANT
- Greeting guests at the front counter
- Taking customers’ orders
- Making sandwiches, salads, and espresso drinks to order
- Working with the team to prepare our made-from-scratch recipes
- Maintaining a clean dining room and kitchen
- Assisting with small catering projects
For full details, visit: https://fryemuseum.org/employment/part-time-cafe-assistant-2
SECURITY SERVICES OFFICER
- Guarding the Museum exhibition galleries to maintain the safety of patrons, staff, and artwork
- Patrolling the Museum exterior
- Reporting changes or physical interactions to artwork, ensuring that logs are properly maintained
- Reporting on building conditions in cooperation with the Facilities department
- Assisting patrons by providing Museum and exhibition information in cooperation with other departments
- Controlling and monitoring access to secure areas of the Museum
- Overseeing loading dock activity, deliveries, and shipments
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations by assisting patrons and staff and contributing to the coordination of a quick and effective solution
- Providing security back-up during Museum special events, receptions, and previews as needed
As Museum Custodian, you may be required to perform tasks involved in the cleaning and organization of the building and grounds. The Museum Custodian will have a good understanding of many cleaning techniques, cleaning tools and proper use of cleaning chemicals. The incumbent is expected to be a self-starter, a good manager of time, to work independently, and to follow the Frye’s standards for safety and conduct.
For more info, please visit: https://www.fryemuseum.org