Graphic Designer (Contract)
MoPOP is seeking a Graphic Designer who is obsessed with designing innovative print and digital assets that push creative boundaries in support of marketing and advertising campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a versatile designer that is obsessed with creating customer experiences and visual interactions that engage customers with groundbreaking creative. You must understand the intersections of design, UX/UI, content, advertising, and print production.
This is a temporary role.
- Design creative assets that support a variety of marketing campaigns, advertising, merchandising, print collateral, and content (website, email, social media)
- Develop and produce award-worthy creative
- Serve as a brand steward/expert and ensure brand is properly represented across all touch-points with hawk-eye precision
- Follow creative process guidelines and track work with workflow tool
- Execute on creative briefs submitted from various departments and stakeholders
- Present and sell creative strategies/concepts to internal stakeholders
- Drive production design of various creative concepts; Multi-task and juggle multiple projects with various objectives, timelines, and creative
- Support print and digital design and production as needed
- 4-6+ years of digital design experience
- Bachelor’s degree required or a combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and deadlines and being able to work under tight timelines
- Experience producing multimedia digital advertising
- Experience designing and producing print collateral and advertising (posters, billboards, etc)
- Sharp conceptual skills and the ability to take responsibility for a project from start to finish with little-to-no supervision – autonomy is a must
- Experience with motion graphics and video editing is a plus
- An eye for compelling photography preferred
- A fan of all things pop-culture preferred
To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work.
WORK ENVIRONMENT + PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb ladders. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.