OPEN CALL FOR QUEER WOMXN & DYKE- IDENTIFIED ARTISTS
DEADLINE: JUNE 12, 2020
We want to amplify our Dyke community all year long! We’re using our website to honor the experiences, pleasures, activism and identities of queer women and dyke- identified people across the gender spectrum.
ARTIST/PERFORMER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Our gallery is intended to amplify the voices of queer womxn and dyke-identified people across the gender spectrum.
1. We are accepting all forms of art (videos, images, recordings, writings, etc.)
2. Submissions can be submitted as files or as links to the specific work on your platform in our DROPBOX.
3. All submissions should have captions, descriptions, or alternate text for accessibility purposes.
4. Submissions will be showcased in a landscape format.
5. Video submissions should be under 5 minutes, but please feel free to submit more than one.
6. Submission to the Seattle Dyke March gives us the rights to share and promote your work with proper credit. Please review and sign our consent form HERE.
7. We have the right to refuse any submissions that do not fit our mission and beliefs.
Send us an image/video of your work, your bio including pronouns and identity markers (up to 250 words) and a link to any platform/social media that showcases your work so we can include you on our upcoming gallery.
Contact the Seattle Dyke March at: www.seattledykemarch.com or firstname.lastname@example.org