PRATT’S ONLINE HOLIDAY ART SALE
Pratt’s Holiday Art Sale returns this season. With over 100 artists participating and thousands of handmade items to choose from, you can share the joy of one-of-a-kind works and wares directly from artists’ hands to your home. You support artists and Pratt directly with each purchase. Pratt proudly connects you to local
NW artists and their distinctive artworks and holiday gifts, available for three weeks only.
Check for new inventory and surprises every Monday from November 22nd to December 12th!
This sale is wonderful opportunity for artists in the Pacific Northwest to gain exposure, reach new audiences, and learn to use the Shopify platform to sell their art online. Artists will earn a 60% commission on the sale of their works – the remaining 40% will cover the operational costs of the sale and support Pratt Fine Arts Center, a Seattle-based nonprofit committed to promoting the transformative power of art by offering education and fully equipped studio spaces to artists of all levels, novice to professionals.
Interested in selling work? INTERESTED ARTISTS APPLY HERE by November 22, 2021!