Wedding Event Photography Gig – seeking student photographer

Looking to build your wedding photography portfolio or are simply looking to practice your skills?

We have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a photography student interested in capturing our wedding in Maple Valley, full details below:
● Date: Friday, April 26, 2024
● Time: 2 hours (3:00-5:00pm)
● Location: Olson Mansion located in Maple Valley
○ Address: 21401 244th Ave SE Maple Valley, WA 98038 United States
● Photo Details: Capture photos during, and after the ceremony.
○ followed by pictures of the bride and groom with our families and the wedding party.

● Pricing: We are offering $500 for these two hours but are willingly to negotiate.
○ If you are interested in staying for the reception and practicing your skills during the remainder of the night, we would be more than happy to discuss further pricing.

This is a great (and fun) way to expand your skills and style! While building your profile and confidence and potential to network for future clients or opportunities! If you are interested, please send me an email at Tokarzse@lemoyne.edu.

You’ll be able to have full creative control, my husband and I are open to all styles of photography and eager to hear more about yours. Our information is listed below again as reference. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or comments. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Sarah Dige
Tokarzse@lemoyne.edu