Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Welcome to the Bonds Across the Water ePen-Pal discussion forum!

Our goal is to promote student understanding about and actions to address climate change and ocean acidification, and for students to share their perspectives and solutions with peers across the Pacific Northwest and around the Pacific Rim.

Participating students should post here to meet your colleagues around the Pacific and to share your thoughts and actions about watershed, ocean health and climate change!

Student Discussion >

HAPPY EARTH DAY from American Samoa

Sia

468986913-56a27c755f9b58b7d0cb35b0.jpg

Maru

Happy Late Earth Day to you too.

JACervant

Happy Earth to you too!

Did you do anything special on Earth Day?
We are currently under quarantine...which is nice for the earth it seems.

Sia

hi sorry for the really late reply but it has been very hectic for us even though we're under quarantine. Hope all is well on your side but let me give a proper introduction of myself! Talofa my name is Sia and i am currently a junior at Samoana high and i am 17 years of age smile). I did not do much on Earth day due to online classes but this quarantine really has been good for our Earth smile)!!

JACervant

My full name is Jadyn Cervantes and I'm a Junior at Olympic High School. I recently had shoulder surgery so I'm limited in how much I can help my mom in the yard now. We are working on a pond and creating a bee and butterfly garden.

Sia

Dang how’s your shoulder? But that’s cool ! We’re currently dealing with finals this week and creating a PSA for environmental problems  .

6 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer